Thursday, May 21, 2009

Week 21: Podcasts

I have been listening to podcasts for a few years now. I started through Itunes, but now just listen to the same groups when new ones are released. the only ones I listen to are gaming related and I think I would fall asleep if I ever listed to a library related podcast... no offense. For time sake, I have not listened to a podcast in a while, but I do feel that they are very benificial.

I think that if the library wanted to do one, it could be very popular. Topics would include new releases, programs, teens rating books, movies, video games, announcements by the library. Some could be on a branch level and others on a library system wide level. Would take some work and dedication to keep it going, though.

I hope it is ok to keep this short, but I am already really familiar with Podcasts. I have never created one yet, but have no reason unless I have something to say and people that need to hear what I have to say. I am not one to talk just to talk. I would end up boring myself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment